The author of The Events Calendar Shortcode & Block, Brian Hogg, created a course going through step by step how to install and use The Events Calendar plugin for WordPress alongside The Events Calendaar Shortcode & Block and Event Calendar Newsletter!
Promote events, get RSVPs, sell tickets and save on fees all from your own WordPress site in this step-by-step course.
There are also add-ons available to extend the calendars, like shortcodes to promote events anywhere on your site and even create an email newsletter, making them even more powerful. In this course we’ll go through some of these features so you know how they can be set up and used quickly.
In under an hour you’ll learn how to:
- Download, install, and configure The Events Calendar plugin for WordPress
- Let visitors easily find your upcoming events with a link in your site’s menu
- Show a map of your event location using Google Maps
- Collect payments for your event with PayPal, saving yourself the transaction fees of a service like Eventbrite
- Collect RSVPs so you can get the name and email address of attendees
- Add a list of events to a page, blog post, or widget area on your WordPress site using a shortcode
- Generate an email of your upcoming event details in one click with no errors (no one wants to send the wrong time or location of an event in an email!)
Plus much more!