If you don’t already have an events calendar on your website for visitors to check out your upcoming events, you’ll need to do that first.
Just search for an event calendar plugin for your site by going to the Plugins menu in your WordPress admin area, then choose Add New. Search for the plugin you like and click Install, then start adding events!
You have a few different options to choose from that currently work with Event Calendar Newsletter:
- The Events Calendar [full how to instructions],
- All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly,
- Events Manager,
- Event Organiser [full how to instructions],
- Simple Calendar (aka Google Calendar Events) [additional instructions] and
- Event Calendar (formerly Ajax Event Calendar, not recommended as it’s been removed)
Some have features like the ability to add recurring events and to add links to purchase tickets for your events. Take a look at the features listing and feel free to try more than one before deciding to see which one you like best.
Want us to add support for your event calendar? Let us know!
Remember, you only need to add one of the plugins to get started. Once installed you can get started with Event Calendar Newsletter.